Akuate Internet Services Private Limited, (“ForgotYahooGuide”) having its registered office at No. 190-B, 1st Floor, HN Plaza,100 Ft Ring road, 6th Main, BSK 3rd Stage, 60085, Mexico.
- Section 43A of the Information Technology Act, 2000; and
- Regulation 4 of the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011 (the “SPI Rules”)
“Personal Information” is defined under the SPI Rules to mean any information that relates to a natural person, which, either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available or likely to be available with a body corporate, is capable of identifying such person.
- financial information such as bank accounts, credit and debit card details or other payment instrument details;
- physical, physiological and mental health condition;
- name, age, address, e-mail, phone number, date of birth, sexual orientation;
- medical records and history;
- biometric information;
- information received by body corporate under lawful contract or otherwise;
- visitor details as provided at the time of registration or thereafter; and
- call data records.
All the aforementioned information is collectively referred to as “Personal Information.”
The information about the users as collected by ForgotYahooGuide is: (a) information supplied by the users and (b) information automatically tracked while navigation (Information).
By using ForgotYahooGuide’s Website or its services, you consent to collection, storage, and use of the Personal Information you provide (including any changes thereto as provided by you) for any of the services that we offer.
To avail certain sites/ services on our Websites, the users may be required to provide certain information for the registration process that may include but not limited to :- a) your name, b) email address, c) sex, d) age, e) PIN code, f) credit card or debit card details, g) medical records and history, h) sexual orientation, i) biometric information, j) password etc., and / or your occupation, interests, and the like.
ForgotYahooGuide presumes adequate and lawful parental consent in case the Personal Information is shared by a user under the age of 18 years.
The information as supplied by the users enables us to improve our Website and provide you the most user-friendly experience. All required information is service dependent and ForgotYahooGuide may use the above said user information to, maintain, protect, and improve its services (including advertising services) and for developing new services.
Such information will not be considered as sensitive if it is freely available and accessible in the public domain or is furnished under the Right to Information Act, 2005, any rules made there under or any other law for the time being in force.
The primary reason for gathering information is to improve our products, deals, services, website content and navigation.
To improve the responsiveness for our users, we may use “cookies”, or similar electronic tools to collect information to assign each user a unique, random number as a user Identification (user ID) to understand the user’s individual interests using the identified computer. Unless you voluntarily identify yourself (through registration, for example), we will have no way of knowing who you are, even if we assign a cookie to your computer. The only Personal Information a cookie can contain is information you supply. A cookie cannot read data off your hard drive. Our advertisers may also assign their own cookies to your browser (if you click on their ads), a process that we do not control. We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us via Website, application or service though your computer/laptop/netbook or mobile/tablet/pad/handheld device etc.
Once the User permits, we may obtain additional information such as list of apps installed on your device, device information, location, network carrier (“Information”) available on your device, to personalise your experience and improve the app suggestions. This data may be shared within Times Internet Limited and its group portals/applications including Times Internet Limited ad portal “Colombia”. Please be informed that the data collection is handled securely, including transmitting it using modern cryptography (secure HTTPS connection). Please note that the Information shall not be shared with any third party and shall be purely utilized for enhancing the user experience and personalising the services within ForgotYahooGuide networks.
Log file information
Information from other sources
Demographic and purchase information
Links to third party sites/ad-servers
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Websites or applications. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number or other personally identifiable information) about your visits to this and other Websites or application, in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. We do not provide any Personally Information to third party websites/ advertisers/ ad-servers without your consent, except in the circumstance mentioned in below clause.
- When it is requested or required by law or by any court or governmental agency or authority to disclose, for the purpose of verification of identity, or for the prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, or for prosecution and punishment of offences. These disclosures are made in good faith and belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary for enforcing these Terms and Conditions; for complying with the applicable laws and regulations.
- ForgotYahooGuide may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when the user visits the Website. These companies may use Personal Information about the user’s visit to the Website and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to the user.
- ForgotYahooGuide shall transfer information about the user in case ForgotYahooGuide is acquired by or merged with another company.
Accessing and Updating Personal Information
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
All information gathered on ForgotYahooGuide is securely stored within the ForgotYahooGuide controlled database. The database is stored on servers secured behind a firewall; access to the servers is password-protected and is strictly limited. However, as effective as our security measures are, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the internet. And, of course, any information you include in a posting to the discussion areas is available to anyone with internet access.
Mrs. Elizabeth (CTO).
Akuate Internet Services Pvt Ltd.
Campos Eliseos No. 204,
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner for the purposes of the complaint.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material on our website that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity.
- The address, telephone number or e-mail address of the complaining party.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notice of copyright infringement is accurate, and that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the right that is allegedly infringed.